Skip to main content

Profile of a Tai Tai

Monday to Thursday
Had lots of rest at home for a week...went out shopping n watched movies with Dearie from Tuesday till Thursday. Someone's complaining that I have not bought something for him...hehe no more spare cash liao coz i spent it all on shopping *guilty* and to think I actually dragged that someone almost everyday to accompany me in town.
Friday
Was down with flu on Friday...hate it. Blimey. Ate panadol n slept thru till about 5 when Momma called and I met her at Woodlands. It was kuzzin mamel's wedding on SUnday. So I went there to sibuk2 and chatted with kuzzin eman instead as the pengantin wasn't around. Kuzzin form KL came and we went for tulang at Beach Road. My nephew was wondering where the beach was when he got off the car...hahaha...so we were off to East Coast after our tulang feast and reached home around 1am. Took medication and feel asleep untill someone called early morning coz he was drunk *duh what's new* To make matter worst, I was caught in the rain while waiting for a cab on my way back home. Flu became worst..and its all thanks to you *whatever*
Saturday & Sunday
Flu became worst and head was spinning...no matter what I still dragged myself to Woodlands. Finished doing the kreta pengantin at 1+...and they moved off for the nikah at 2 and I had to give Nadia's wedding a miss. Really felt bad about it lah...hmmm things was really bad over at the bride's side...unexpected...shocked...but everything when on smoothly and kuzzin mamel & yani finally became man & wife legally. Went back to Woodlands and everything started to fall apart...stories were shared...comments were heard...so dengar jer lah makcik2 bebual...Sunday came and it was really an eye opener. The bride was problematic but all the kuzzins worked together to make sure all went on as planned tho everything was delayed...kuzzin mamel was really upset...was crying when he arrived with his bride. I juz felt like walking up to her and giving her a tight fat slap or...or...a flying side kick...hehe but i didn't lah...well I juz hope kuzzin will be patient and we will all pray that all will be fine...


To Momma...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...pheeeweeet makin cun sey. DJ nyanyikan lagu bday sey...

To all the pengantins...SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU. SEMOGA BERKEKALAN HINGGA KE AKHIR HAYAT

As of tomorrow...I shall retire as a Tai Tai. Found out that its not really my type of career preference...not for now though

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bury that heart

Once again, the heart shattered 💔 Just into the 4th day of 2019, the crush was crushed.  Making a silent prayer every single day for an opportunity to shed some light and pave the right path, hopefully together.  It might just be an ambitious prayer on my end but no being knows what God has planned for them.  It will take time to place the broken pieces together again.  Hand over heart, I felt weaker.  No answers to why I felt reluctant to budge from the spot.  Neither have I garner enough strength to verify the information.  For now, I choose to remain where I am as the wound gets mended.  My little elves will be around from time to time to sew that deep wound.  Once it gets healed, I shall bury that heart while I continue praying in silence. #prayforranger #whichkingdomareyou 💔 #doayangbaikbaik #MM

For a great friend we lost...

Happy Birthday Tribute to Ashizam Bin Karim (1 October 1981 to 29 September 2007) We couldn't wish you happy children's day We couldn't wish you a happy birthday What more to say goodbye Remembered those days where they had to throw slippers at you from the window to wake you up Remembered the basketball court where they played soccer Remembered those days they stood by each other as brothers Remembered those days where they were up to mischief Remembered those overseas trips they enjoyed together, toiling day and night for the company Remembered those days where they quarreled Remembered the habit that we had where we simply talked like we were sitting yards apart Remembered how enchanting and mesmerizing your voice was Remembered how we tried talking to the taxi driver who couldn’t understand us Remembered you were there to listen when we refused to talk to each other Remembered we promised to take care of each other and we will You were always there when we needed help W...

Life after me

had tis feeling to drop by an ex-boo's blog. was shocked to see how his life has been. dropped him an encouraging message/ commentot. if he happens to read tis, juz to let him noe dat if he needs a listening ear, im juz a call away...errr not forgetting an iwan away. hahah kidding...im sure dearie won't mind if dat someone confides in me since i dun *ouch* wen she confides in him *winks* i'm sure he would turn me away fearing it mite jeopardize my relationship. i understand. but hey, look on the bright side of life yah dude. set your foot down and make a decision. in this case, you will never be able to please all parties even if you want to. im sure you are wise enuff to make a decision for as long as it doesn't involve me. heheh....ok ok kidding! good luck and all the best!! i'm sure you will pull it thru. p/s: didn't i juz mention to you about karma....and now im thinking of hampaopao assignment....uwahhh~~