Skip to main content

Makkkk tengok ahh adikkkk!!! *winks*

Went to the Reggae Party last Saturday with Mel, Tini, Nan the big boss, Tini's bro and his gf. Dropped by 7-11 to grab some ice and munchies and sweets. Big boss was bz looking for peanuts...konon nak duduk tepi laut makan kacang but since he couldn't find his favourite peanuts, the one with the picture of the thumb on the packet, he skipped that idea and soon we were on the way to Sentosa....music was WOW! We settled for the hut behind the stage where we could enjoy the music while ber-santai-ing on the beach under the beutifool moonlight. Heh. With the company of Mel & her own terms, Tini & the flagpole and of course the bigg boss. Bottomline is enjoy :) For pictures, you may wanna drop by Tini's blog to look see look see.

Sunday was spent at home...watching citer hindustan, Kindred Spirit and Gillmore Girls. Played my "new" gameboy in between shows and adverts and soon I was lost in lala land. Woke up on a rainy morning...arrrgghhh....wishing my weekend wasn't over yet. To make it worst, it had to rain on a Monday morning. Wtf :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life after me

had tis feeling to drop by an ex-boo's blog. was shocked to see how his life has been. dropped him an encouraging message/ commentot. if he happens to read tis, juz to let him noe dat if he needs a listening ear, im juz a call away...errr not forgetting an iwan away. hahah kidding...im sure dearie won't mind if dat someone confides in me since i dun *ouch* wen she confides in him *winks* i'm sure he would turn me away fearing it mite jeopardize my relationship. i understand. but hey, look on the bright side of life yah dude. set your foot down and make a decision. in this case, you will never be able to please all parties even if you want to. im sure you are wise enuff to make a decision for as long as it doesn't involve me. heheh....ok ok kidding! good luck and all the best!! i'm sure you will pull it thru. p/s: didn't i juz mention to you about karma....and now im thinking of hampaopao assignment....uwahhh~~

Weekend Mission

friday all set for burger bapak aku & dengdeng shopping but the plan was dampered by the rain. still alhamdullilah that it rained....mana bleh complain kan. we were caught in the rain. a big thanks to ms umbrella which came in handy. made our way thru the bazaar. our mission was critical due to the rain and loads of people crowding and blocking our way. saw some familiar faces. a few HIs & BYEs. phew! grabbed our dengdengs, burgers, kebabs, hotdog waffles, sugar cane drink and keropok lekor before zooming back home. finished up the burger yum yum ...left some dengdeng & lekor for the others. made my way to owkang so alien wif tini on saturday . we spotted something which looked like spaceship being built somewhere along the way. someone thought it was a house. ah ok your house perhaps yer . did the numbers after iftar. hehehe the "ahh den how?" faces wen the accounts doesn't balance were precious. but all were good. the rest are up to you eh *winks* we

For 2019 brings a better me

Thankful for being able to see 2019. 2018 was not the easiest for me. The challenges came fast and furious.  It was the year I officially ended the relationship with a being whom I put my heart and soul into.  Being cheated on is not an easy phase to go through but losing the right to care for the children was even harder.  Thankfully for the support from my family and friends, it kept me going.  I learnt the hard way that things happened for a reason and God knows the best.  Although I lost the right to see my babies everyday and my (used to be) better half, He gave me an opportunity to better myself, insyallah.  2018 is a wrap, over and dusted with and its time to flip the page and move into a new chapter. 2019 is a year i see myself pushing the boundaries.  May I continue to be given the strength to remain strong and I shall continue praying for that ranger to parachute down and lead the way to Jannah, insyallah =) #prayforranger #whichkingdomareyou #doayangbaikbaik #MM